- No.610, Sec. 4, Taiwan Blvd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Five-Star Tourist Class
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
The imposing architectural style and unique lighting make it an eye-catching landmark in the downtown area. Its complete facilities and excellent style has made it a popular choice with foreign VIPs visiting Taichung.
How to Get There
- Creadit card
- Packages Tour
- Sports facilities
Nice rooms but not the best meeting facilitiesThe rooms are really big and clean. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet is perfect, there are something for everyone. Unfortunately it seems like a lack in the meeting room facilities. We tried...
Business trip to TaichungWe stayed at the Windsor in Taichung for a business trip. The Hotel is beautiful and spotless, as well as the team worked very hard in giving us everything we needed. They knew what room type we...
Wonderful hotelThe location of the hotel is within the happening area. You can go out for a walk and feel the city. The staff are very courteous Food is very good especially the breakfast spread. There is a MC...
Quiet and cleanThe room is clean and quiet, having all the necessities. The price is not high. But it is not in the hot spot of the city in which there is few shops nearby that hardly accessible by foot. It is not...
PerfectWhat can I say? No flaws to be found. Beautiful building, excellent location, comfy rooms. Friendly and efficient staff. Good restaurants. Very good price/quality ratio. Will come back here. Nothing...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.