La Vida Hotel
- No.275-2, Sec. 2, Xitun Rd.,, Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
La Vida means “happiness in life” in Spanish. We believe that to put more personal aspirations into practice, we should take a good rest and return to the simple and natural essence in life.
Wherever you come from, you will restart from La Vida and enjoy an interesting trip !
How to Get There
- Creadit card
Enjoyable StayExcellent location. Just next to the night market. Very polite staff. Family room was big. Very comfy and clean. Breakfast was sumptuous. Wide selection of food. The room came with complimentary...
A good hotel situated near night marketA very clean and modern hotel. Hotel staff are courteous and friendly. Breakfast is a must to try in the hotel. Located within walking distance to night market and local eateries. Takes time to get...
A good experienceHassle free and fast check in process. Concierge and all staff are friendly in handling our request and everything was swift. Breakfast spread was also quite good. Room facilities were sufficient and...
Special thanks to Ms. Jenny LinNice hotel, beautiful room and very clean, convenient location right next to night market, all staffs are friendly and polite, breakfast is inclusive for in house guests. We had a huge problem with...
Good hotel near nite market @ Taichung cityGood hotel near nite market @ Taichung city, Taiwan. Complete amenities and compliment snack but no view hotel. Many variants menu food and beverages for breakfast time at their lower ground...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.