La Vida Hotel
- No.275-2, Sec. 2, Xitun Rd.,, Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
La Vida means “happiness in life” in Spanish. We believe that to put more personal aspirations into practice, we should take a good rest and return to the simple and natural essence in life.
Wherever you come from, you will restart from La Vida and enjoy an interesting trip !
How to Get There
- Creadit card
Great hotel, great breakfast, great location!Loved la Vida Hotel. The hotel is great! Very new looking, modern super comfortable and perfectly located by the night market! The staff is lovely and super helpful, they helped us plan our visits...
Oasis in the middle of it all...So glad we stayed at La Vida Hotel...would highly recommend. It is a boutique hotel in a busy little area. The rooms a clean, fresh new feel and very comfortable..free drinks and snacks in...
Good views nice roomVery nice room has a bath tub, bath salt, great views. Also has free drinks in the fridge. Various choices for breakfast buffet. Nice lobby with free teas, coffees, and biscuits. Also has a cozy nice...
Friendly and quick helpful serviceI stayed one night with sister for a family trip here , the stuff was friendly and nice , the room is very clean , I would recommend this hotel for anyone who enjoy the relaxing stay. Im looking...
Very nice environment!Highly recommend ! Very nice staff and nice buffet breakfast! With a very nice room and clean, also very easy to access from taichung airport or taichung high speed rail station, around 15 mins taxi...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.