La Vida Hotel
- No.275-2, Sec. 2, Xitun Rd.,, Xitun Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
La Vida means “happiness in life” in Spanish. We believe that to put more personal aspirations into practice, we should take a good rest and return to the simple and natural essence in life.
Wherever you come from, you will restart from La Vida and enjoy an interesting trip !
How to Get There
- Creadit card
An unpleasant experience優點：離逢甲夜市非常近。 缺點：一堆。 1. 透過Agoda訂房照片與飯店官網跟實際飯店不同，跟櫃檯反應直接敷衍說是格局問題，而且因為客滿也沒辦法。這種答案很爛，非常令人生氣，這樣就想打發顧客。重點也不是要賠償或換房，只是要釐清房型正不正確。一班來說會有人來房間跟顧客確認解釋，而不是電話敷衍帶過這樣能算四星飯店嗎？ 2...
Good hotelHotel really nice , love the decoration , the offer us to use a huge room , gym was nice ,breakfast really okay it was serve as a buffet, and the people at the hotel lobby and cleaning are so nice...
Good location to visit the famous night marketWe stayed La Vita Hotel for 3 nights in February. The hotel is renovated and possesses all the basic requirements of our stay (good location, serves breakfast, stable and hot shower). The rooms...
La Vida HotelNice and clean. Great location with parking, really close to the Fung Jia night market. Huge bed. Friendly staffs and good service. Breakfast selections was better than a lot of hotels in Taiwan...
Good location near famous fiangjia night marketSmall boutique hotel in a very convenient location. Two of us stay in a very spacious 2 queen-bed room on the 8th floor. Famous fiangjia night market is only 3 mins walking distance. Staff is super...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.