Holiday Inn Express
- No.94, Sec. 2, Ziyou Rd.,, Central Dist., Taichung City
- Official website Facebook
Three-Star Budget Hotel Low Carbon Hotel
- Legal Registration Number
Please contact the industry for the actual price
- To ensure your safety and rights, please book your stay at a legally operating hotel that has a certification ID. Go to “Taiwan Stay” for the list of certified hotels.
- By activating the price comparison function, it will link to an external website maintained by a third-party. Users should avoid staying at illegal hotels, and should bear the liabilities in the event of dispute or damage resulting from the choice of an illegal hotel.
How to Get There
- Creadit card
- Sports facilities
Comfortable, efficient, and consistent qualitySpend a night over the weekends, and has been coming back for the 5th time now. We are a family of four (two children), and we always prefer to stay here for our Taichung trip. Our earlier engagement...
Excellent Customer Service and Great hotelMy husband and I stayed here for 4 days and 4 nights and it was a wonderful experience. We arrived much earlier than the check in time but they took our luggage and gave us a fruit drink voucher...
A bit dissapointedThis hotel is in a good location next to a nice little park, which helps to cope with the otherwise very noise city of Taichung. This noise is affecting the lower floor rooms. The rooms on the top...
Had a great timeOne of the best place I stayed in Taichung. I stayed there for few nights. The service was really good. And they even gave me a birthday surprise. Good hygiene , friendly staffs. The breakfast were...
Flea infestationLocation is convenient with a shopping centre and plenty of eateries nearby. The hotel itself is a bit old but ok. I'm sure this doesn't happen to everyone but I was eaten alive by fleas during my...
These reviews are the subjective opinion of the users and not of Taichung City Government Tourism and Travel Bureau, nor TripAdvisor LLC.