There are 4 types of visa for foreign people :
- VISITOR VISA : Short-term visa, stay of duration must be in 180days.
- RESIDENT VISA : Long-term visa, stay of duration must be over 180days.
- DIPLOMATIC VISA
- COURTESY VISA
Set up related Taiwan travel information
- VALID UNTIL or ENTER BEFORE on visa shows the time limit of arrival. For example, VALID UNTIL (or ENTER BEFORE) APRIL 8, 1999 indicates the visa is no longer valid after APRIL 8, 1999.
- DURATION OF STAY：The duration of stay indicates the holder can stay according to the duration of stay from the next day of arrival.
- There are 4 types of duration of stay, including 14 days, 30 days, 60 days and 90 days. Holder with 60 days of vistor visa if intends to extend the duration of stay required to apply with National Immegration Agency before deadline.
- Resident visa without extension limit: Holder must apply for ALIEN RESIDENT CERTIFICATE or RE-ENTRY PERMIT with National Immegration Agency the next day or within 15 days after arrive Taiwan.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Address : 3~5 Fl., 2-2 Chi-Nan Rd., Sec. 1, Taipei , Taiwan, ROC
- Telephone : 886-2-23432888(Ext. 8)
- Fax : 886-2-23432968
BUREAU CONSULAR AFFAIRS,MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS,REPUBLIC OF CHINA(TAIWAN)